|Your Computer Guy specializes in being a single-source contact for consumer and small-business computer technology resources. Your Computer Guy was formed in February 1997 and incorporated as "Lee W. Turner Enterprises, Inc." on July 1, 1999. Since its inception, Your Computer Guy has been doing business in Valdosta and surrounding South Central Georgia.|
Your Computer Guy has experience installing and supporting a broad line of desktop and portable PCs, network servers and work stations used by individuals, families, small businesses and government agencies and recently began assisting customers in implementing broadband technology. Your Computer Guy also offers diversified products and services "beyond the box" as detailed below. Your Computer Guy has partnered with companies like Gateway, Dell, PC Wholesale, and Computer Discount Warehouse to provide information technology equipment that best suits the customers needs and budget. Additionally, Your Computer Guy offers services to support its customers on-line initiatives, primarily custom-designed internet web sites.
Your Computer Guy provides products, services and support in the following areas:
1. Hardware, i.e., desktop and portable computers, network installations, printers, storage devices, power protection, hardware upgrades, and other peripherals.
2. Software, i.e., operating systems, office applications, internet applications, anti-virus protection applications, financial management and customized software solutions (backup and automation solutions).
3. Consumables, i.e., printer toner and ink cartridges, removable media, and cleaning supplies.
4. Services. We offer a full range of computer services including Information Technology Consulting, routine periodic maintenance, computer repair and upgrading, web site and graphics design, broadband internet access integration and customized, individual, or group training programs.
5. Support. Your Computer Guy, to its registered customers, offers both 24-hour on-site and telephone technical support. These support services are billed in accordance with our terms of service.
Key projects have included:
- Microsoft® Access® database design for both retail and wholesale business management including PCMS for MS Access® which totally automates the administrative functions of Pest Control Operators in the state of Georgia.
- Website designs that can all be viewed from the "Links" page on our website.
- Network installations for several companies. For privacy reasons further details on these installations can only be provided upon request after consultation with the owners of these installations..
If you have any questions concerning the services and support we provide, please dont hesitate to contact us.